“The Riviera 3600 Sport Yacht offers fast acceleration, quiet running, superb maneuverability and significantly reduced fuel consumption.” – Scott Dillon, R Marine Pittwater.
Volvo Penta IPS – Inboard Performance System – is a revolutionary propulsion system. With dramatically increased efficiency, Volvo Penta IPS offers fast acceleration, quiet running and significantly reduced fuel consumption along with superb manoeuvrability.
Two luxurious cabins
Accommodation below consists of a master stateroom with island bed, 6’ 7” headroom, and generous storage and hanging space. The guest cabin features an athwartships double bed as well as a single bed running fore and aft.
It’s all here, helm, lounge and aft galley. Specification is high. The soft leather L-shaped lounge is inviting. The feeling of being in control at the helm is compelling, the moulded dash is akin to a luxury European car.
On the same level as the cockpit and saloon, and cool thanks to air-conditioning in the saloon, you’ll cook up a feast with inclusions such as microwave oven, cooktop, fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink and significant bench space.
The huge rear window and door between cockpit and saloon, are a revelation. Stylish, in tinted glass and polished S/S frame, the opening creates the ultimate indoor-outdoor feel. The two areas just flow into one.
For sun-worshippers, there is a double sun-pad on the foredeck. But to escape the midday sun you can gravitate to the ambience of the cockpit where overhead protection, refrigerator and huge boarding platform all add dimension to the outdoor space.
Impressive are the subtle colour contrasts of the headliner and light beech timber. Details such as the fabric concealing the speakers and the silver trim of the cabinetry, certainly catch the eye and create a timeless interior décor.
Practical features like Amtico flooring, transom mouldings, gas struts on hatches, panoramic windows, CD/DVD player and a 22” LCD TV, offer insight into Riviera’s commitment to quality, design and sheer luxury.
- Sleek and stylish external design, strong robust hull
- Large, open cockpit layout creates a versatile indoor/outdoor experience
- Large awning window and sliding glass door set in a strong stainless steel frame connects the modern aft galley with the cockpit
- Wide walk-around side decks with thoughtfully placed hand rails for added safety
- Generous foredeck with sun pad and drink-holders
- Luxurious internal furnishings with the finest fabrics and leathers, as well as high-end appliances
- Sliding saloon windows enhance natural light and cross ventilation
- Luxurious two-stateroom accommodation plan, with aft guest stateroom sleeping three adults
- Sports-inspired, ergonomic helm design with excellent visibility and easy access to all controls
- Amazing joystick maneuverability
- Functional storage solutions throughout
- Thoughtful access to key service points
- Optional features include Dynamic Positioning System, Active Corrosion Protection, cruise control, auto-pilot and auto-trim
- CZone digital switching – with various modes and simple touchscreen operation of onboard systems, with optional iPad connectivity
- Twin Volvo Penta IPS2-400 (2 x 221kW/301hp) D4 engines with pod drive units
- Maintenance-free battery banks
- Mastervolt battery chargers and inverter
- Fuel capacity 800 litres (211 US gal), water capacity 390 litres (103 US gal)
- Water-tight collision bulkhead forward and separate compartments throughout the hull
- Riviera’s renowned hallmark built to last philosophy
- Exclusive membership of a global family Riviera luxury motor yacht owners
- Riviera has, over the past 35 years, launched almost 5200 luxury yachts that today cruise the seas, oceans, lakes and rivers of the world.