“The Riviera 525 SUV is a versatile vessel like no other.”
– Scott Dillon, R Marine Pittwater.
Two Boats … In One
The sporty and adventurous Riviera 525 SUV is the latest new model to join our growing collection of luxury yachts opening up a whole new world of boating enjoyment for both the avid angler and the cruising entertainer.
Indeed, our owners tell us it’s a lot like having two boats … in one.
The SUV series is the perfect pairing of two legendary designs, each with its own formidable pedigree … hence its name has automotive origins. Created after worldwide global input from owners the SUV, in many ways, is really your idea.
The result, of course, is a versatile vessel like no other – she combines the high-performance, blue-water cruising and fish-raising abilities of the classic Riviera Flybridge with the single-level, leisurely entertaining features of our very popular Sport Yacht design.
The SUV truly is … the best of both worlds.
- Sleek and stylish external design with contemporary hull windows and opening portholes
- Wide walk-around side decks with thoughtfully placed hand rails for added safety
- Large foredeck with optional sunpad
- Full-scale 9.90 square metre (106.6 ft2) no-nonsense cockpit, with large transom and mezzanine lounges, clever storage, BBQ and wet bar
- Large awning window and sliding glass door set in a strong stainless steel frame connects the modern aft galley with the cockpit
- Luxurious internal furnishings with the finest fabrics and leathers, as well as premium-brand appliances
- Spacious and sumptuous saloon, with 2 x Webasto sunroofs, opening side windows and massive front windows enhancing cross ventilation of fresh air and natural light
- Flexible three-stateroom, two-bathroom accommodation plan. The master stateroom, with ensuite, can be located forward or aft
- Feature bed headboards in every stateroom, complemented by subtle LED mood lighting
- Luxurious, sports-inspired helm with ultramodern technology, including glass bridge navigation features and C-Zone digital switching system as standard
- Joystick controls x 2, at the helm and in the cockpit
- Volvo Penta IPS2-800 (2 x 460kW / 626hp) propulsion system with twin D11 engines and drive units, with optional IPS2-950 system (2 x 533kW / 725hp)
- Clever lifestyle and storage concepts abound
- Thoughtful access panels to all key service points throughout the yacht
- Maintenance-free battery banks, Mastervolt battery chargers and inverter
- Fuel capacity 3500 litres (925 US gal), water capacity 750 litres (198 US gal)
- Watertight collision bulkhead forward
- Riviera’s renowned, hallmark built-to-last philosophy
- Strong, robust hull with keel, backed by a 5-year structural warranty
- Exclusive membership of a global family of luxury motor yacht owners
- Riviera has, over the past 35 years, launched almost 5200 luxury yachts that today can be seen cruising the seas, oceans, lakes and rivers of the world.