“The Riviera 5400 Sport Yacht abounds with spaciousness and this can only be fully appreciated when you step aboard.” – Scott Dillon, R Marine Pittwater.
Riviera Sport Yacht Collection
Riviera’s stylish and sophisticated Sport Yacht collection is inspired by the changing values and lifestyles not just of luxury motor yacht owners … but of people everywhere.
These changes are reflected in such domains as contemporary architecture, interior design and the styling of prestige motor vehicles to the point that relaxed comfort and real practicality have taken the place of stuffy traditions and sometimes ostentatious and impractical features.
Such was the thinking behind the Riviera Sport Yacht collection where clean lines, innovative lifestyle designs, rich interiors, proven technology and an emphasis on relaxed entertaining are perfectly blended with Riviera’s legendary sea-keeping capabilities and always spirited performance.
With its renowned ethos of excellence, Riviera is driven to put more pleasure into your pleasure boating. As you will discover, this commitment is expressed in many ingenious ways throughout the Sport Yacht collection.
It’s all part of what we like to call: ‘the ultimate boating experience’.
Riviera 5400 Sport Yacht – The Spirit of Excellence
The impressive Riviera 5400 Sport Yacht is the very latest addition to our collection of world-class Sport Yachts that are proving so popular in every corner of the world.
Even before you step aboard, you will notice that our talented Riviera team has created an entirely fresh design with a sleek new profile along with stylish hull windows and portholes, recessed for enhanced protection and aesthetic appeal.
You will also notice that key design cues have been taken from the extremely popular 6000 Sport Yacht which has enjoyed considerable international success since her launch.
The 5400 genuinely abounds with spaciousness and this can only be fully appreciated when you step aboard.
At once you will notice a vast array of new features, especially the sheer magnitude of the 5400’s internal volume.
The 5400 Sport Yacht also offers remarkable roominess throughout her massive entertainer’s cockpit, her luxurious saloon and down to the accommodation deck, where a full-beam master stateroom with private ensuite serves as a private retreat for her fortunate owners.
- Sleek external styling, strong robust hull with keel
- Contemporary hull windows and porthole designs, recessed for added protection and appeal
- Garage for tender with electric-opening garage door and electric winch
- Hydraulic boarding platform, teak-laid and with recessed stainless steel swim ladder, with hatch cover
- Wide walk-around side decks with raised bulwarks and well-placed hand rails for added safety
- All deck hardware crafted from marine-grade stainless steel
- Elegant foredeck with large sun pad, fold-up bimini and adjustable back rests for complete comfort
- Stainless steel Ultra Anchor, fitted
- Very generous cockpit, teak-laid
- Transom lounge with drink-holders within arm-rests and fender storage on both sides
- Port-side wet bar with double barbecue, refrigerator, ice-maker, bench top and sink with folding hot and cold tap
- L-shaped lounge to starboard with storage underneath and teak table which can be converted to a daybed
- Rear electric GRP Webasto sliding sunroof built into the cockpit’s hardtop
- Large awning window set in a strong stainless steel frame opens out and over the cockpit from the aft gourmet galley to enhance single-level, indoor/outdoor living
- Fully equipped U-shaped galley with satin-varnished walnut finish, 2 refrigeration drawers, wine cooler and cocktail cabinet as well as high-end appliances
- All drawers utilise Blum stainless steel drawer runners with a soft-closing mechanism
- Luxurious internal furnishings, including varnished timber table around a large L-shaped plush leather lounge
- Premium entertainment package – LED TVs in the master and forward staterooms as well the saloon
- Additional electric Webasto sunroof with block-out screen built into saloon sunroof to enhance natural light and liveability
- Three staterooms, two bathrooms. The full-beam master stateroom with ensuite and long fixed hull windows with opening portholes
- C-Zone digital switching system with two central AC/DC control panels – at the saloon entry and at the helm, with pre-set and customised modes to simplify owner operation, and optional iPad integration
- Curved forward windscreen manufactured from toughened glass, stainless steel wiper arms
- Sports-inspired central helm with sunken dash, excellent visibility and easy access to all controls, electric adjusting leather Recaro helm seat with chaise companion lounge to starboard seating up to four people
- Volvo Penta’s proven IPS2-800 propulsion system is standard power, with joystick controls x 2, integrated Glass Cockpit navigation and engine monitoring system, comprising Dynamic Positioning System, Anti-Corrosion Protection, Auto-Pilot, line-cutters fitted to both drives, Propspeed anti-fouling applied, and optional Auto-Trim system
- Energy-efficient LED lighting fitted throughout
- Maintenance-free battery banks x 4 (2 x start, 1 x house, 1 x auxiliary)
- Superior charging system with 4 x alternators fitted
- Mastervolt battery chargers and inverter
- Functional storage solutions throughout
- Thoughtful, designed-in access to key maintenance points throughout the yacht
- Water-tight collision bulkhead forward and separate compartments throughout the hull
- Riviera’s renowned hallmark built-for-strength, built-to-last philosophy
- Exclusive membership of a global family of luxury motor yacht owners
- Riviera has, over the past 35 years, launched almost 5200 luxury yachts that today cruise the seas, oceans, lakes and rivers of the world.