“The Riviera 575 SUV is two boats in one – giving you the best of both worlds”
– Scott Dillon, R Marine Pittwater.
Two boats … in one
The sporty and adventurous Riviera SUV series opens up a whole new world of boating enjoyment for both the avid angler and cruising entertainer.
Indeed, our valued owners tell us it’s a lot like having two boats … in one.
The SUV series is the perfect pairing of two legendary designs, each with its own formidable pedigree … and while its name has automotive origins, this very versatile range of Riviera has been created with ‘the ultimate boating adventure’ foremost in mind.
The result, of course, is a crossover vessel like no other – one which combines the high-performance, blue-water cruising and fish-raising abilities of the classic Riviera Flybridge, and the single-level, leisurely entertaining features of our very popular Sport Yacht design.
The Riviera SUV series truly is … the best of both worlds.
A distinctively fresh new design
When our highly talented team of designers and engineers first set out to create a completely new Riviera – one befitting membership of our exclusive SUV collection – they immediately turned to our loyal legion of blue-water cruising aficionados.
After all, who better to help refine Australia’s most-awarded builder of luxury motor yachts into a new era of new model development than highly experienced members of our global family of Riviera yacht owners?
With your valued assistance, we have comprehensively researched how, when and where you use your Riviera … feeding all your experience, knowledge and aspirations into the design process as we strive to create for you the ‘ultimate boating experience’.
What we heard is that you desire to spend more time living aboard your luxury Riviera, and that you dream of cruising even further afield … and that you want real choices – and that this applies equally in terms of navigation and onboard systems as it does to drive packages.
Now, we are proud to present to you the supremely seaworthy, easy-to-skipper and absolutely luxurious long-range Riviera 575 SUV – in many ways she is your creation just as much as ours.
She is stylish, sophisticated and sublime … and proudly embodies the hallmark dependability for which Riviera is internationally renowned.
Notably, the 575 SUV is available with your choice of either conventional shaft drive or innovative pod propulsion to suit specific geographic and individual owner requirements – one of the first yachts in the world to offer owners such flexibility. Of course such world-leading thinking and creativity in design is evident right throughout this world-class Riviera, which has been built to last with global best-practice standards foremost in mind.
You’ll notice her distinctive design that has everything in perfect proportion. Indeed, with her contemporary styling and impeccable blue-water pedigree, the robust Riviera 575 SUV exhibits powerful and noble lines with a muscular sheer forward and deep topside dimensions, giving her a freeboard akin to a much larger yacht altogether.
The full magnitude is complemented by the fact her hull lines run straight aft from the maximum mid-ship beam of 5.13m (16′ 10″). This, in turn, provides an extremely buoyant lift and an easy planing surface, as well as great stability, enhancing her award-winning blue-water performance.
Indeed, there’s less the sense of a scaled-up 50-footer as there might be of a scaled-down 60-something. (The 575’s overall length with swim platform and bow sprit is actually 60′ 9″)
Key features – Riviera 575 SUV
- Sleek and stylish external design, strong robust hull with keel
- Innovative cockpit layout creates an entirely new indoor/outdoor experience, including transom seat and storage, wet bar with twin BBQ, fridge and ice-maker
- Large awning window and sliding glass door set in a robust stainless steel frame connects the modern aft galley with the cockpit
- Wide walk-around side decks with thoughtfully placed rails for added safety
- Large foredeck with optional sun pad
- Luxurious internal furnishings with the finest fabrics and leathers, as well as high-end appliances
- Sliding saloon side windows enhance natural light and cross ventilation
- Three-stateroom, two-bathroom accommodation plan
- Full-beam master stateroom with ensuite and long fixed hull windows and optional portholes
- Designer feature bed headboards in every stateroom, complemented by subtle LED mood lighting
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Striking ergonomic helm design with modern dash, excellent visibility and easy access to all controls, adjusting helm seats
- Aft docking station with joystick, throttles and steering wheel for IPS, or throttles and bow thruster for shaft drive, with optional EJS
- Functional storage solutions, designed-in access to key service points
- Volvo Glass Cockpit navigation package – 3 x 15” multi-function displays (MFD) with Garmin sounder, transducer, and HD dome radar, with optional 17” or 19” MFD screens
- Dynamic Positioning System, Active Corrosion Protection, cruise control and auto-pilot with optional auto-trim
- CZone digital switching – with various modes and simple touch-screen operation of onboard systems, with optional iPad connectivity
- Your choice of IPS2 pods or shaft drive:
- Twin Volvo Penta
– IPS2-950 (2 x 533kW/727hp)
– IPS3-1200 (2 x 662kW/900hp) pod drives
- or conventional Volvo Penta D13 (2 x 662kW/900hp)
- or CAT C12.9 (2 x 735kW/1000hp) shaft drives
- Maintenance-free battery banks
- Mastervolt battery chargers and inverter
- Fuel capacity 4000 litres (1057 US gal), water capacity 750 litres (198 US gal)
- Water-tight collision bulkhead forward
- 5-year structural warranty
- Exclusive membership of a global family of luxury motor yacht owners
- Today, almost 5200 Riviera yachts can be seen cruising the seas and oceans, lakes and rivers of the world.